Java Team Lead(RE)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SmartRecruting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Java Team Lead(RE) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
A Headhunting company specialized on finding and delivering excellent candidates for technical positions – mainly IT and management!
Customized services to our exclusive clients by use of a collaborative approach to understand the company culture in order to provide candidates that share same business values and personal behavior to increase the hiring success rate.
9 specialized IT recruiters located in Bucharest, Iasi and Cluj.
We are focus on details to increase efficiency, saving clients and candidates time providing Quality not Quantity!
• Proficiency in Java, Java-based back-end applications, REST API services, iOS, Python, Android native applications, SQL, NoSQL, Cocoa/ CocoaTouch, Swift and Objective-C, XCode, UIKit, and Core AnimationFluency
• Familiarity with Model View Controller (MVC) design patterns, Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and development best practices
• Managing junior technology resources
• Business sense
• Good knowledge of industry perspective
• Analytics skills
• Interest in innovative technologies and desire to work on pioneering engagements
• Methodological competence, e.g., agile software and test-driven development
• Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or other relevant engineering
• Strong drive and motivation
• Fluent in English (verbal and written)
• French are highly appreciated
• Development of first functioning prototypes
• Prototype testing
• Front-/back-end engineering of stabile, smoothly functioning products
• Lead for team and other discussions of technical solutions and product ideas in design reviews, pair programming, and code review
• Discuss with the Product Owner to define the implementation with the best value/effort ratio
• Develops and document the Stories of the Sprint with other team members
• Create automated tests (unit, api, integration, function) in a continuous integration environment
• Ensure that the best practices are in place in accordance with the Lead Developer guidance and promotes new ones
• Is responsible for the quality of the product
• Always be in touch with the Solution Architect to ensure the consistency of the technical
• Help team to master and grow technical skills
• Provides guidelines and expertise on technology implementation design
• Pilot the diagnostic and the resolution of complex issues
• Ensures technical best practices alignment between teams and promotes new ones
• Verify that the level of quality of the solution is in conformance with the quality objectives