Junior Visual Merchandiser (Fashion Days)
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, than you belong in our team.
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them. And because we like to share, at the beginning of you journey in eMAG we offer you a free course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed. :)
- Entry level: 1-3 years of experience in Marketing;
- English: medium/advanced;
- Soft skills: highly proactive, willing to learn, team player, great communicator with a growth mindset and‚ can-do’ attitude;
- Hard skills: PC/Microsoft Office (Outlook & Excel - medium), Google Analytics (basic);
- Comfortable working with multiple internal applications.
- Understanding the overall business strategy, commercial planning and marketing execution calendars (10% of the time);
- Working together with cross-functional teams such as commercial, marketing and -content production (briefing activities – 20% of the time);
- Updating and managing, on a daily basis, all content areas (banners, widgets, menu, headers, etc) for all platforms (website, mobile app) within assigned country (50% of the time);
- Monitoring campaign performance based on the assigned KPIs and propose new updates in order to boost conversion rates (10% of the time);
- Working together with IT and UX for constantly updating and improving the merchadising.