Business Applications Specialist
Since we wrote our first line of code in 1985, privately owned Systematic A/S has grown to an international software house with more than 900 colleagues with 27 different nationalities, spread across offices in 12 countries and with customers all over the world. Our goal is simple: to improve the world with exceptional software.
We deliver software and system solutions for customers within the public sector, the health sector, the defence, the police, the financial sector and the service sector and there are more thanusers’ worldwide. We work on a fundament of trust, where we have freedom and responsibility for making decisions in our everyday lives.
We are dedicated to making a difference and dare to challenge technology, each other and ourselves. As a new employee at Systematic, helpful colleagues welcome you, and you can look forward to both a mentor arrangement and all the support you need. Together, we can develop and fulfil your potential and make Systematic even better.
Systematic has a diverse portfolio of Business Applications which require enhancements and support. Working as a member of our IT team, you will play a significant role in enhancing and supporting a diverse portfolio of business applications.
This is an ideal opportunity to make a significant difference in your daily job, working at all levels of the organisation and collaborating across IT.
You will be joining the Business Application and Support team which consists of 14 people, based in Aarhus, Denmark and Bucharest, Romania.
This team has responsibility for our internal development tool suite, customer facing ITSM solution, business applications and internal IT Service Desk.
The main tasks:
• Level 2 and Level 3 support for specific business applications (i.e SuccessFactor)
• Maintenance and operation of the services, either hands on, working with colleagues or with suppliers
• Incidents and upgrades management
• Capturing enhancement requirements from business stakeholders
• Implementation of enhancements through defined sprints
• Development of add-ins, workflows and interfaces
• Documentation of solutions
Must have skills:
• Degree in computer science, engineering, or similar
• Experience with software development technologies, methodologies and associated tools
• Applications support experience
The following skills are a big plus
• Previous Success Factor tool experience (not mandatory)
• JAVA/JEE experience
• SQL experience
• Scripting, e.g. PowerShell, preferred
• 2+ years of .NET/C# development experience
• 2+ years of REST based API development experience
• The candidate is expected to deliver after knowledge transfer from existing colleagues.
• Able to plan your own time and balance priorities
• Able to solve problems
• Capable of capturing business requirements and presenting rational and practical solutions
• Capable of writing / speaking professionally and communicating technical information to nontechnical audiences
• Fluent in English, written and spoken
• You are self-motivated
• You fully accept responsibility for own work
• You take pride in your work, meeting deadlines and delivering to agreed quality
• Good natured, able to work well with people, very willing to support a colleague, share knowledge or to ask for advice
• Inquisitive, you enjoy learning and self-development
An open-minded working environment, where we have focus on our employees and their wellbeing. Systematic in Romania is a rapidly growing company, which means that we are developing and changing.
Above that, we offer you:
• A challenging position, room for own initiative and personal growth
• Flexible benefit program (you can mix your benefits choosing from different kind of Services on a very dynamic platform) – Benefits Online
• Private medical insurance
• Project specific training
• Flexible working hours
Travel: Travel to the Danish headquarters in Aarhus can be expected as required.