Technical Support Engineer with French
With more than 200,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.A global leader in consulting, techology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieveinnovation and competitiveness.A deeply multicultural organzation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Center™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Cerinte
- Minimum 1 year of experience in programming and SQL queries;
- Knowledge of the French language at an average level;
- Programming – Basic;
- Windows Applications – Basic;
- Windows Networking – Basic;
- SQL – Intermediate/Advanced;
- Microsoft SQL/Oracle/DB2 – constitute an advantage, working with software;
development IDEs and tools;
- Code troubleshooting (debugging), database querrying, user/client communication, adaptability to new environments, team player.
- Find and fix software bugs based on user reported problems;
- Provide workarounds and solutions;
- New features implementation – coding, testing and launch;
- Various application maintenance tasks.
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract;
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension,
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment;
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).