Test Manager - Banking Industry
With more than 200,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.A global leader in consulting, techology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieveinnovation and competitiveness.A deeply multicultural organzation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Center™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Cerinte
- Proven experience as a project manager with methodological skills (for example, development model knowledge, also agile);
- Very good knowledge of project management methods, e.g. Prince2, V-model;
- Experience in test management, if possible with certification as ISTQB CT Advanced Level Test Manager;
- At least 2 years experience in ISTQB testing;
- Experience in complex, global major projects as a project or test manager.
- Conception, coordination and control of all test activities;
- Direct contact of the customer in the areas of risk management and conflict management;
- Consulting and coaching of project teams and specialist areas;
- Selection and adaptation of suitable test methods and test tools;
- Definition and monitoring of quality objectives;
- Definition of the transfer points and coordination of the cooperation between test specification, test automation and test execution;
- Development and introduction of meaningful metrics for monitoring and controlling test activities and software quality;
- Management and control of our test teams.
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
• Dynamic, international working environment.
• Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).