SAP Fi Co Consultant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Capgemini active.
Vezi toate job-urile SAP Fi Co Consultant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
With more than 200,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.A global leader in consulting, techology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieveinnovation and competitiveness.A deeply multicultural organzation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Center™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Cerinte
• Hands on experience on SAP FI CO
• Expert knowledge of FICO Org Structures; GL, Cost Centers / Elements, Profit Centers, Activity Types / Rates, Company Codes for a Global Organization required
• ECC Configuration experience with GL, A/R, AP, COPA and FA (Fixed Assets) required
• Month-end Close experience required
• Day-to-day FICO support experience required
• Incident / Change / Problem Management experience required
• Business / SAP FICO Functional analytical experience beneficial
• Knowledge of Foreign Currencies beneficial
• Identify business requirements; write and document them
• Assess standard SAP solutions as fit/gaps with the business requirements; assess customized solutions as fit/gaps with the business requirements
• Provide training to users, super-users; provide information sessions to stakeholders
• Test the SAP system; manage system defects;
• Prototype future SAP solutions for gaps, together with the Design team
• Provide post go-live support
What we offer:
• Permanent employment contract.
• Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
• Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
• Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
• Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
• Dynamic, international working environment.
• Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).