With more than 200,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.A global leader in consulting, techology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieveinnovation and competitiveness.A deeply multicultural organzation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Center™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Cerinte
1. Business knowledge
Knowledge about banking and banking products
Understanding and knowledge of some business domains
2. Technical knowledge
Solid understanding of the data warehousing end-to-end development and run(data delivery) lifecycle
Strong SQL programming skills and solid understanding of relational databases and data architecture
Strong modeling understanding and expertise as well as knowledge of software modelling products
Knowledge of source system integration concepts
Advanced experience in Data integration, Business Intelligence querying and reporting tools
Knowledge of Information management concepts and approaches
Strong modelling experience (proprietary and industrial models customizations)
Experience and exposure to complex BI environments
Experience in Proof-of-Concept execution
Advanced knowledge of ETL tools, scheduling or reporting tools
3. Experience in relevant corporate background
Experience with systems development methodologies within a large corporate environment
Preferable experience in complex environments as far as volumes of data
1. Professional behavior
2. Ability to relate with others and to adapt to different working environments, teamwork, communication skills
3. Organization skills and efficient management of time
4. Responsibility, readiness and risk-taking capacity
5. Capacity to anticipate and adapt to change
6. Resistance to stress and crisis management
7. Strategic and logical thinking, analytical and conceptual
8. Analysis and synthesis skills and risk assessment skills, ability of fast assimilation of new information/knowledge
Specific responsibilities :
1. Specific delivery responsibilities
Ensures consistency of the solutions for business intelligence and reporting system, to enable its functioning within defined performance, technical stability and maintainability.
Is responsible for architecture design of the solution reflecting BI IT strategy and BI IT Roadmap
Verifies and validates solution implementation, technical documentation and technical deliverables required for production deployment of development. Is responsible for proper architecture documentation management.
Recommends technical solutions for the evolution of business intelligence and reporting solutions
Supports maintaining the consistency of the data model and data architecture of the Bank, in collaboration with Enterprise Architecture.
Participates in definition of BI Solutions roadmap
Support the effort estimation process based on identified solutions / specifications as well as impact of changes to existing functionalities
Ensure that enterprise architecture standards and policies are enforced
2. Collaboration and alignment
Contributes to an efficient communication within the team as well as among other departments.
Collaborates with other IT division/departments, enterprise architecture, release management and project management units in order to align execution of all necessary steps to deliver the business requirements.
Cooperates with other business or supporting units relevant to project delivery.
3. Quality Assurance
a. Ensures the quality of deliverables from more junior employees or newcomers according to internal procedures and policies
Controls the quality of deliverables from internal and external resources by setting up a process for quality assurance
4. Group related responsibilities
Ensures and verifies the integration of the coordinated areas with Group relevant standards and procedures
Ensures the participations to Group activities for the area of responsibility
Has representation role in the area of responsibility
5. Fulfils any tasks received in relation with his / her work and activity, provided by the hierarchical superior and which do not contradict the actual legislation
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract;
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts;
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment;
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists;
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).