Digital System Analyst
With more than 200,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.A global leader in consulting, techology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieveinnovation and competitiveness.A deeply multicultural organzation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Center™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Cerinte
• University degree in IT/technical area;
• The ability to understand complex technical information;
• SQL advanced knowledge; experience in at least one databases system (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc);
• Solid knowledge in development processes, best practices and design pattern;
• 2 or 3 years of work experience in complex organizations and delivery of large projects;
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
We Also Value
• Analytical skills and organising abilities;
• Good communication skills;
• The ability to work under stress;
• Team work abilities;
• Adaptability and flexibility when treating changes.
General Job Description
• Supports the strategy of the department and business objectives/needs of external clients by evaluating/modifying and implementing software functionalities in IT systems.
• Participates in developing business requirements for external clients, analyzes and transforms these requirements into detailed technical specifications to develop software, participates in testing and installation of developed functionalities / ensures software configuration and system maintenance.
• Produces and implements software functional solutions that meet predefined requirements of external customers.
• Requirements’ collection; external clients assistance in order to define services and IT functional specifications and to transform them into technical specifications;
• Participates in the evaluation and implementation of complex projects and provides the technical solution for the systems under his / her responsibility, based on business requirements and the architectural requirements of the organization; assesses the impact of implementation in current IT systems, provides and implements proper technical solutions;
• Produces technical documentation for selection processes: The Demand of Offer, The Demand of Information, The Value Demand, The Evaluation Criteria Matrices, Integration Plans, Documentation for Knowledge Transfer, Internal Evaluation Documentation;
• Validates the scope, the objectives, the detail design and the effort estimation regarding the technical solution provided by the internal or external solving teams;
• Provides project managers and management teams with recommendations and solutions as an IT expert on how to implement and deploy projects on their systems;
• Ensures that the overall solution for IT systems is in line with the long-term architectural goals and plans of the external customer information systems, and that all discrepancies between these goals and the detailed solution provided by the development teams are addressed and resolved suitably;
• Provides support for the developers and testing teams in order to meet the quality criteria;
• Constantly monitors performance and system loading and provides support in defining the development strategy for the external clients;
• Initiates and conducts regular meetings with the operational team to identify areas for improvement of processes and performance of systems; proactively offers improving solutions, new services and prototypes for external customers.
• Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
• Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings);
• Continous learning and improvement activities;
• Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts);
• Modern office with free fresh coffee and fruits;
• Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects;
• Dynamic, international working environment;
• Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.);
• Play areas and team building activities;
• Long term career development programs.