SAP Material Management (MM) Consultant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Capgemini active.
Vezi toate job-urile SAP Material Management (MM) Consultant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
With more than 200,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.A global leader in consulting, techology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieveinnovation and competitiveness.A deeply multicultural organzation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Center™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Cerinte
• Excellent configuration experience within SAP MM module, at least 3 years.
• Strong knowledge of SAP MM Procurement, Inventory management and subcontracting processes and capabilities
• Ideally, experience of at least 2 full lifecycle projects
• Ability to interact with business in workshops to unlock issues or design new developments
• Very good communication skills
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
• University degree
• Travel availability
• Fluency in English is required
• Cross-Functional Knowledge of integration across other modules (PP, WM, QM, SD)
• Knowledge of interfaces and IDocs
• Mastery of abap debugging
• Business experience
• Analyze business requirements (e.g., functional and technical requirements, information need, business processes) by conducting information-gathering sessions with clients, analyzing the information and being able to document an accurate understanding of their business requirements and mapping of those to SAP business processes.
• Provide estimates, impact analyses, feasibility assessments for SAP based solutions for customer requirements. Confidence and ability to make recommendations for the selection of appropriate SAP business processes to meet client requirements effectively.
• Perform solution configuratons the MM Module
• Develop process models based on business requirements in order to determine the completeness of the information and process components. Designing solutions and Functional specifications
• Functionality Testing: Knowledge of and ability to use testing methodologies, processes and tools for testing of functionality, including unit, integration, system, regression and dry run testing.
• Design and develop test plans (e.g., test objectives, test cases, test data, test scripts) for executing unit, integration, system or acceptance testing in order to ensure the solution meets the business requirements.
• Coordinate execution of project tasks in your functional area and be comfortable in working under the pressure of tight project deadlines.
• Plan and carry out cut-over/MTP (move to production) activities and go live support
• Provide support (e.g., break/fix, how to expertise, minor enhancements, monitoring, testing) for business applications or infrastructure to associates or third parties in order to maintain their productivity level (including international and fourth level break/fix support).
• Act as liaision between customer business stakeholders and IT team members
What we offer:
• Permanent employment contract.
• Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
• Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
• Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
• Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
• Dynamic, international working environment.
• Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).