This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Professional active
View all jobs FIRMWARE ENGINEER active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
PROFESSIONAL, lider pe piata agentiilor de Resurse Umane din Romania, ofera clientilor sai servicii complete in domeniul resurselor umane: recrutare, testare, selectie si plasare de personal, leasing de personal, assessment & development centers, evaluare de personal, audit organizational si training.Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science or a closely related field.
• 5+ years of experience in software and/or firmware development for MCU based embedded systems.
• Define software project scope, deliverables and team requirements.
• Experience in firmware/software development for embedded systems with expertise in C, C++ programming and scripting languages. Experience in working with NXP i.MX family of processors & BSP is a plus.
• Experience in device driver software development.
• Experience in RTOS, Linux OS, AGL is a plus.
• Automotive systems experience.
• Good analytical and communication skills in English.
• Investigate technical solutions for automotive industry.
• Define system architecture & concepts for new vehicle connectivity platforms.
• Design and develop software/firmware for next generation vehicle connectivity platforms.
• Provide technical support to internal teams and customers to debug and resolve software issues.
• Work with great technologies, products and colleagues;
• Gain experience working in a multi-national environment;
• Be a part of our career development programs;
• Work while having fun;
• Enjoy a competitive benefits package