Diploma Project - Tire Division
The Tire division has 24 production and development locations worldwide. As one of the leading tire manufacturers with around 54,000 employees, the division posted sales of €11.3 billion in 2017. Continental ranks among the technology leaders in tire production and offers a broad product range for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and two-wheelers. Through continuous investment in R&D, Continental makes a major contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. The Tire division's portfolio includes services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as digital management systems for commercial vehicle tires.
* Are you a free and curious spirit?
* Are you ready to change the world?
* Do your diploma project in our company and you will have the opportunity to learn from very good and passionate professionals!
* Show and develop your potential at Continental Tires!
You have to be enrolled in the final year of Bachelor or Master studies at:
* Electronics and Telecommunications Faculty;
* Electrical & Power Engineering Faculty;
* Mechanics Faculty;
* Management in Production and Transportation Faculty.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team; * Competitive Salaries (based on performance); * Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.); * Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area); * Flexible Working Schedule; * Stability; * International Work Environment.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.