This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Architecture Owner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• 7+ years development experience with multiple programming languages
• Experience with store Approval & Distribution Process, Ad Hoc & Enterprise Distribution
• Experience in solving technical challenges of a whole new level at large scale
• 3+ years mobile application development using iOS or Android
• Good knowledge of software systems design
• Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications and environments
• Excellent attention to detail
• Self-starter, highly motivated, team-player
• Fully comfortable working in English, both in writing and spoken
• Good communication skills
• Leadership skills
• University degree must
• Delivers technical solutions/architectures
• Coordinates and integrates work from different layers mobile, portal and middleware including different vendors involved.
• Manages solution delivery with aggressive client deadlines