C# /.NET Developer
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• At least 2 years of experience in C#/.NET – a Must
• Excellent Object Oriented design and programming skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or equivalent – an advantage
• Prior knowledge in Web/Mobile automation – an advantage
• Familiar with Selenium/Appium - an advantage
• Familiar with HTML5, JS and Hybrid technologies – an advantage
• Familiar with TFS/Jenkins – an advantage
• Familiar with Commercial automation solutions - an advantage
• Proactive approach
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasks environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Taking initiative
• Being a good team player
The developer will be responsible for R&D of software infrastructure code (C#/.NET), developing poker emulation scenarios on top of the infrastructure, investigating new technologies and work with peripheral/3rd party tools. The work involves daily interaction with different interfaces inside the department, like server/client teams and outside the department.