Junior Technical Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Junior Technical Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• Degree in Computer Science or informatics
• min. 1 year working experience in IT system maintenance
• Experience with SQL, XML, HTML, CSS
• Experience in Relational DB and SQL (preferred Oracle 11g or newer)
• Knowledge of LINUX, both as Admin and UserExperience in working with Log Management and Analysis (Splunk)
• Knowledge of shell scripting (Bash and Korn shell, Python) for automation of tasks and regular expressions for log investigations (e.g. Grep) is a plus
• Experience with an application server (e.g. JBoss AS, Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere Application Server, etc.)
• Knowledge of ESB technologies (preferred WSO2; Mule, IBM WebSphere ESB, Oracle ESB, JBoss ESB welcomed) is a plus
• Knowledge of Ticketing systems (Remedy, HP-SM, JIRA) is a plus
• Experience in working in distributed international teams is a plus
As a Junior Technical Analyst, you help monitor and support the maintenance of the CEE Mobile Banking Application optimized and consistent with the technological landscape, while continually improving performance, standardization and security of the overall Mobile banking technological context.
• Focus on maintenance environment of Mobile Banking for 6 Countries: monitor the status of the service, incident management, problem management with root cause identification, performance analysis, availability management.
• Proactively propose solutions to improve the service
• Shares own expertise with others; support and coordination with other team members
• Defines, reviews and provides feedback on the technical solutions
• Collaborates with business and management to support the service in production
• Produce and maintains the documentation (incident reports, impact analysis, etc...)
• Helps to define, to maintain and to evolve technological standards and guidelines
• Supports the release management process in pre and post deployment technical checks and assist the banks.
• Understand the complex technological multilayer architecture landscape and support to identify weak points