Senior Technical Analyst
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• Degree in Computer Science or informatics
• >5 years working experience in functional and/or technical design and programming of custom technology applications (Java, .NET, C/C++)
• Android and iOS development are a plus and technical analysis in complex technological contexts and Internet and/or Mobile applications.
• Experience in Relational DB and SQL (preferred Oracle 11g or newer, in addition any of: PostgreSQL, MySQL, HyperSQL, Apache Derby, MongoDB, Oracle NoSQL etc.)
• Knowledge of LINUX, Windows and Unix, both as Admin and UserExperience in working with Log Management and Analysis (Splunk)
• Knowledge of shell scripting (Bash and Korn shell, Python) for automation of tasks and regular expressions for log investigations (e.g. Grep)
• Experience with webservices (creating, consuming, deploying)
• Experience with an application server (e.g. JBoss AS, Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere Application Server, etc.)
• Experience with ORM frameworks (Hibernate, JPA)
• Knowledge of ESB technologies (preferred WSO2; Mule, IBM WebSphere ESB, Oracle ESB, JBoss ESB welcomed)
• Experience with in memory data grids (e.g. Oracle Coherence, Hazelcast) would be a plus
• Knowledge of Agile tools for development (JIRA, Confluence) and for continuous integration and release management (Jenkins, Gandalf, Maven)
• Proficient usage of IDEs (e.g. Eclipse, IntelliJ)
• Knowledge of Meniga would be a plus
• Software Development Lifecycle knowledge
• Experience in working in distributed international teams
• Travel availability
• Fluency in English
As a Senior Technical Analyst, you help design brand new functionalities optimized and consistent with the technological landscape, while continually improving performance, standardization and security of the overall Mobile banking technological context.
• Analysis and interpretation of technical specification, carrying out responsible activities in terms of technical analysis, coding and documentation
• Supports full implementation of mobile application solutions to the given standards
• Works both on maintenance and change environments
• Does code quality review, certificates solutions, performance analysis monitoring strategies and execution, validates technical design
• Shares own expertise with others; support and coordination of junior colleagues
• Defines, reviews and provides feedback on the technical estimations
• Collaborates with business and management to interpret the business needs and to define proper solutions
• Compares different technical solutions and provides recommendations, analyzing the impact on the overall architecture and highlighting PROs and CONs of each, suggesting the preferred option
• Maintains the documentation (architecture, technical specification, etc.)
• Helps to define, to maintain and to evolve technological standards and guidelines
• Collaborates with other technical departments to identify the best solutions to interface systems in the overall design
• Supports the release management process in pre and post deployment technical checks
• Facilitates the adoption of the Agile approach
• Assists in development and testing of new business processes, capabilities, and as appropriate their supporting technologies
• Performs application design activities (e.g. writing functional designs), portions of technology architecture and technical design activities and portions of technology build, test and deployment