Safety Data Analyst with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs I.FUTURE active
View all jobs Safety Data Analyst with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Pharmacy - Health active on Hipo.ro
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
• Bachelor’s or Masters in Pharmacy or Life Science or Medical Science or related area;
• Fluency in English and French;
• Minimum experience in Pharmacovigilance is preffered;
• Good verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to receive and manage inbound and outbound calls;
• Ability to analyze & synthesize medical information;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• Attention to detail;
• Analytical capabilities.
• The working schedule includes night shifts;
• Implement consistent, efficient and quality processes to meet timelines and deliverables according to requirements and standard operating procedures;
• Ensure compliance of operations with governing regulatory requirements;
• Execute drug safety data management processes – a combination of call, call dialogue
documentation, peer review, case follow-up, report preparation and submission to regulatory
• Be open to provide back office support such as email management etc.
• Perform an other support activities as assigned – tracking various types of information and metrics,
ongoing QC of defined process steps, training, reconciliation of data from multiple sources including
• Assume responsability for quality of data processed;