Service Desk Analyst with German
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
• Student or University Graduate (Technical University Degree is an advantage);
• 2 years of related work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
• Fluency in English and German (any other language represents an advantage);
• Experience in the use of remote IT support tools;
• Basic Knowledge on Active Directory / Exchange / RSA / VPN / Networking;
• Has worked with, and can troubleshoot, Microsoft desktop products;
• Basic software support;
• Very good communication skills, flexibility and ability to work shifts;
• Excellent customer service skills;
• To provide 1st line/2nd line technical support;
• To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles;
• To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues;
• Creating a ticket in CRM tool;
• Referring KB for workaround/ resolution and attempting resolution;
• Ticket re-assignment to L2 if ticket unresolved by L1 (where ever applicable);
• Ticket reassignment to PRG's if ticket unresolved by L1 (where ever applicable);
• Routing / Chasing of tickets with other PRG's;
• Recording trend of calls and identifying outages proactively;
• Callbacks for customer not reachable cases & customer request;
• Identifying the trend of calls/ tickets and highlighting it to L2/ TL as applicable for outage confirmation;
• Creating child tickets and tagging them with problem ticket;
• Callback the user and confirm resolution (where ever applicable).