This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SNC-Lavalin Romania active
View all jobs Senior Accountant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At SNC-Lavalin, we all have a common purpose. What matters to you, it matters to us, equally. You are talented and motivated, ready to explore where the future takes you and we’re here to work with you side by side.
Globally, we are one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world, but here in Bucharest, within our Finance Shared Services Centre (FSSC), we only focus on building your career, while providing financial support to the SNC-Lavalin colleagues worldwide.
Our team is constantly growing and exciting openings are waiting for you! All you have to do is enjoy finance, communication and interaction with people around the world.
Why join SNC-Lavalin?
• Improve your language skills by interacting with native French and English speakers / access language courses
• Take real opportunities to boost your career in finance
• Enjoy flexible schedule, with day and evening shifts
• Receive motivational financial package & flexible benefits
• Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin.
A journey where the purpose is present at all stages is our promise to you. Meet us!
Founded in 1911 and with offices in over 40 countries, SNC-Lavalin is a fully integrated professional services and project Management Company, covering a variety of industry sectors, including mining & metallurgy, oil & gas, environment & water, infrastructure and clean power. In many cases, SNC-Lavalin combines these services with its financing and operations & maintenance capability to provide a complete end-to-end project approach. Thus, the Finance Shared Services Centre (FSSC) in Romania is the internal "unit" responsible for the execution and the handling of specific financial tasks.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Economics
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Statutory/Romanian Accounting
• Solid understanding of local accounting practices and principles
• Advanced skills in Excel (ex. vlookup, sum if etc.)
• Fluent English is a must, French skills are an asset
• Sage ERP(ACCPAC) will be a plus
Team player | Analytical | Attention to detail | Flexibility | Good communicator
• Preparing and recording assets, liabilities, revenue and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information
• Assisting in monthly preparation of reporting packages
• Account analysis and monthly General Ledger reconciliations for all entities
• Monthly financial statement close work completed in accordance with closing schedule
• Active participation and contribution in all required audits, cost reporting and tax filings; audit, cost report and tax return lists to be completed by established deadlines
• Playing a key role in the year-end closing process
• Assisting in financial statements and monthly statements preparation
• Maintaining account balances and bank statements, payments preparation
• Assisting in quarterly forecasts and annual budgets preparation
• Evaluating current controls, and recommend possible changes & areas of improvement
• Assisting in the development & training of other Finance team members etc.
• Working Hours: 8:30 am-5:30 pm or 9:30 am-6:30 pm Monday to Friday
• Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
• Team activities / Events / Fun @Work
• Wellness initiatives
• Learning and Development programs / Career opportunities
• CSR & Sports activities
• Friendly work environment
• Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin.