This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SNC-Lavalin Romania active
View all jobs Accountant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At SNC-Lavalin, we all have a common goal. What matters to you, also matters to us. You are talented and motivated, ready to explore where the future takes you and interested in pursuing a carrier in the finance and accounting fields? Come and join us! We will help you achieve your full potential.
Who we are
We are one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world having more thaemployees and offices in more than 100 countries. With over 100 years’ experience, our promise is to resolve complexities and bring integral solutions to life. We are holders of the long view. Our expertise touches every aspect of a project’s lifespan and we are committed to bringing value every step of the way. We develop solutions thought diligent and determined expertise, across sectors, divisions, and continents while being guided by our core values – Integrity, Collaboration, Innovation and Safety.
Here in Bucharest, we established our Finance Shared Services Centre (FSSC) in 2014 and we are growing ever since. We are responsible for managing core finance processes such as Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash and Record-to-Report for the SNC-Lavalin entities in Canada and USA.
• At least 3 years of experience in Statutory/Romanian accounting
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Economics
• Advanced level of English skills
• Attention to details paired with good analytical abilities
• Able to efficiently manage time and set priorities
• Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
• Maintaining account balances & bank statements; preparing payments
• Ensuring all Cash payments are filled and balanced in a timely manner
• Preparing account analysis and monthly General Ledger reconciliations for all entities
• Active participation and contribution in all the required audits e.g. cost reporting & tax filings audit
• General filing of AR & AP documents
• Offering support and back-up to Accounts Payable processes
• Assisting in fixed asset accounting, financial statements and monthly statements preparation
• Key role during the year-end closing process
• Other related duties and projects as assigned
Our offer towards work-life balance
• Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin
• Flexible working schedule: 8:30-17:30 or 9:00-18:00 Monday to Friday
• Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
• Team activities, team-building events, Fun@Work
• Employees Wellness Program – fresh fruits, free coffee and tea, chair message, employee wellness rooms
• Learning and Development programs, Career opportunities
• CSR & Sport activities
• Open and dynamic work environment