Java Developer with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs I.FUTURE active
View all jobs Java Developer with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
• At least 5 years experience with frameworks like Spring, JSF, Hibernate, JPA;
• Fluent in French language (at least B2) and English;
• Knowledge of TDD by using at least one of the following: JUNIT, TESTNG, MOCKITO;
• Experience with SOA, EJB, REST/SOAP services, microservices;
• Hands on experience with versioning control systems as SVN / GIT;
• Application servers: JBOSS, Tomcat, Glassfish, Oracle AS etc.;
• Good knowledge of Maven, Gradle;
• Exposure to continuous integration/delivery (Huston, Jenkins);
• RDBMS systems (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.) / NoSQL;
• Capability to logically develop highly scalable distributed systems.
• Write smart designed, highly testable, efficient code;
• Play an active role in all phases of the development life cycle;
• Ensure all components are bug free (integration and unit testing);
• Enjoy an active collaboration with the project team;
• Contribute to designing and developing of modern applications in accordance with best practice of the industry and specific client requirements;
• Communicate mainly in French and English, teaming with colleagues across Europe.
• Relocation package for candidates from other cities/ countries;
• Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services,private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day;
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
• Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
• Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise,and to develop skills in other industries;
• An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
• Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
• Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
• A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.