Internship - Wireless Connectivity Test
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
We are looking for students from:
- Computers and Automatics Faculty (3rd and 4th year of study);
- Faculty of Electronics and Telecommunications (3rd and 4th year of study);
Competencies in one or several of the following fields:
- Communication protocols and standards
- Basic knowledge of microprocessors architecture
The internship will consist in embedded C software development for Microcontrollers and system testing.
Moreover, all software projects will be related to connectivity and networking technologies or applications.
General benefits for the selected candidates include:
- Increasing skills in programming, testing and debugging;
- Deepening of knowledge for programming languages, software systems and connectivity protocols;
- Working with new, in-development global technologies and standards;
- Learning professional software development techniques such as version control and configuration administration;
- Using our tailored Agile Scrum working model and participating to the creation and delivery of sprint increments.
- Hiring opportunity after the completion of the internship and university studies.
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.