Quality Assurance Specialist (IF)
A Headhunting company specialized on finding and delivering excellent candidates for technical positions – mainly IT and management!
Customized services to our exclusive clients by use of a collaborative approach to understand the company culture in order to provide candidates that share same business values and personal behavior to increase the hiring success rate.
9 specialized IT recruiters located in Bucharest, Iasi and Cluj.
We are focus on details to increase efficiency, saving clients and candidates time providing Quality not Quantity!
• Proven 3+ years’ experience as a Quality Assurance Specialist or similar role in web-based technologies
• Proven 1+ years’ experience with writing tests using test automation tools
• Ability to comprehensively implement end-to-end test solutions and accurately and reliably cover the processes flow in automated tests.
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
• Strong organizational skills
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field is a plus
• Proven high-quality test experience in a CRM/ERP software is a plus.
• Experience in project management and QA methodology is a plus
• Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
• Working knowledge of test management software is a plus
• Establish the test automation strategy together with the development teams
• Produce, maintain and extend the QA automation frameworks and utilities
• Review and analyze system specifications
• Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
• Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
• Evaluate product code according to specifications
• Create logs to document testing phases and defects
• Report bugs and errors to development teams
• Help troubleshoot issues
• Conduct post-release / post-implementation testing
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle