Infrastructure Engineer (DB)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SmartRecruting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Infrastructure Engineer (DB) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
A Headhunting company specialized on finding and delivering excellent candidates for technical positions – mainly IT and management!
Customized services to our exclusive clients by use of a collaborative approach to understand the company culture in order to provide candidates that share same business values and personal behavior to increase the hiring success rate.
9 specialized IT recruiters located in Bucharest, Iasi and Cluj.
We are focus on details to increase efficiency, saving clients and candidates time providing Quality not Quantity!
• 4-6 years’ experience
• Intermediate knowledge of the following systems, technologies and concepts:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Ubuntu – Solaris, AIX or HP-UX a plus
- Enterprise Backup technologies – Rubrik, NetBackup, Veeam, DataDomain, Exagrid
- Management and operations of Linux systems within VMware hypervisor
- Experience scripting for automation/deployment processes
- SAN Storage – FC Switching, Block Storage, NFS File Storage
- Solarwinds to proactively monitor systems and the data centers
- Zerto Virtual Replication
- Server and storage products from: HP, Cisco, DellEMC, Pure, Brocade
• Strong planning, project management and communication skills
• Ability to support and execute projects in a distributed matrix environment
• Experienced in managing and delivering upon multiple projects with competing time and resource requirements
• Assist in the management of multi-farm server and storage functions for the company
• Ensure Data Protection/Backups of servers are maintained according to SLAs
• Configure and deploy Linux servers as required
• Sets up, configures, and supports internal and/or external servers and storage. Develops and maintains all system, applications, security and network configurations.
• Performs server upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment.
• Provides technical support and guidance to users.
• Support the business functions, data center, offices and IT serviceapplication requirements.
• Ensure all server services and support meet defined corporate SLA’s.
• Assist with developing and maturing server processes required to support and scale the companies IT service functions.
• Assist with Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery services and Data Centers pertaining to the servers
• Responsible for server systems design and engineering in support of new systems, services and scalability.
• Assist with Vendor and contract negotiation and management