ITSM Monitoring Tools Administrator (AG)
A Headhunting company specialized on finding and delivering excellent candidates for technical positions – mainly IT and management!
Customized services to our exclusive clients by use of a collaborative approach to understand the company culture in order to provide candidates that share same business values and personal behavior to increase the hiring success rate.
9 specialized IT recruiters located in Bucharest, Iasi and Cluj.
We are focus on details to increase efficiency, saving clients and candidates time providing Quality not Quantity!
• Good knowledge of application layer protocols (SNMP, HTTP, SMTP, DNS, DHCP)
• Experience with network troubleshooting and monitoring tools (Solarwinds);
• Knowledge of Syslog protocol
• Knowledge of Wireless protocols, standards and security;
• Voice Communications exp. (VoIP) Cisco Voice a big plus;
• Experience with Microsoft technologies (Windows 7)
• Basic understanding of Security Technologies: IPSec, UTM, DDos, etc.
• Basic knowledge of Virtualization tools (VMware)
• Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux
• Knowledge of C, Python, shell script, Perl is a Plus
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
• English is a must – excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Supporting and Maintaining monitoring tools like IBM Tivoli, Solarwinds.
• Troubleshooting endpoints/Agents
• Adding new servers to monitoring environment
• Removing Decommission servers from monitoring Adding/Removing users
• Configuring new endpoints/Agents
• Changing threshold in KPIs as requested
• Auto ticketing and alert mapping
• Provide operational support for Tivoli services on a 24x7 rotation/on-call basis.
• Provide support for the delivery to production of infrastructure projects, operational projects and application development projects, ensuring suitable ongoing support and maintenance.
• Develop and document processes, detailing many functions and accountabilities..
• Experience using UNIX scripting commands such as ksh and perl.
• Innovative mindset with a proven problem solving skills.
• Adequate Knowledge of UNIX/LINUX/Windows Platforms and proven fundamentals