This job is no longer active!
View all jobs MindGeek active
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Never heard of MindGeek?
MindGeek is a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties; a leader in its activity. But that’s only what we do, not who we are. So who are we? The best way to describe us would be nothing less than awesome! An overstatement? We don’t think so. And neither will you if you come work with us!
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- High proficiency with HTML & CSS
- Ability to translate mockups into seamless web pages with perfect visual and functional elements
- Experience in building large and modular codebases
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop(R)
- Experience with source control repositories (GIT)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science OR relevant work experience in CSS, HTML
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
If you are passionate about programming, eager to learn new things, and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, then MindGeek is the place for you. You will be working as part of a team within a dynamic, fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals.
As a member of a growing team you will have a mandate to take part in all stages of the web development life cycle.
Key daily tasks may include:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Modifying existing designs to improve user acceptance through A/B and multivariate testing
Benefits we’re offering you:
- Motivating salary aligned with your skills and experience
- Annual bonuses
- Private health insurance
- Meal tickets
- Team building events
- Support for obtaining certifications