Junior Customer Support Specialist - German language
Looking for a new, exciting and fast-paced job in an expanding and competitive company? Then look no further! Apply today for your chance to work in a young and dynamic team in a truly multinational company.
Toluna is an Internet Market Research service provider with offices across the globe. We are a leading provider of online access panels and technology with a panel of +24 million members in 68 countries. Details on who we are here: www.toluna-group.com.
• Proficiency in English and French language;
• Studies related to foreign languages or a graduate with proficient linguistic skills;
• Competence in Microsoft Office and ability to learn new computer applications;
• A proactive approach to problem resolution;
• Organization and prioritization skills;
• Understanding of popular social networks/online community platforms – design, functionality, users;
• Empathetic, able to handle conflict and pressure;
• Creativity; attention to details and communication skills are highly appreciated;
• Customer service orientation, adaptability and positivity.
The Junior Customer Support Specialist’s goal is to respond to member’s e-mails, resolve member’s problems and escalate any issues to the appropriate internal personnel and teams.
Your main tasks will be to:
• Respond promptly to members inquiries, handle them in order to resolve their complaints;
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints;
• Communicate and coordinate with the relevant internal departments making arrangements for the members to get a response in a timely manner and ensure the members’ needs are understood and met (track and route problems and requests and document resolutions);
• Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource;
• Perform thorough user account & activity verifications (in the database and on the site);
• Perform end user testing of panel websites and report findings to the appropriate persons;
• Provide feedback insights gained from community monitoring, members reports and your verifications;
• Research, coordinate and escalate fraud checks within members groups as needed;
• Keep the Team Leader up-to-date on major user activity trends and issues observed.