Partner Support Engineer with English - German/French/ Italian or Spanish
This is an external staff position. Your employer will be a third-party supplier, in service for Microsoft.
The Partner Team Support located in Bucharest and in Timisoara provides high technical service and 3rd and 4th level support for Microsoft’s European Enterprise TOP Partners.
Since the Partner Team is a continuous learning environment, we’ll make a significant investment in your technical and professional development, yet much of your growth will be self-directed. Moreover, you will be actively involved with mentoring, training and collaborating with other Engineers to make our team fast, stronger and smarter at handling critical issues for Microsoft customers.
Contract: Outsourced Employment Contract
Start date: ASAP
Location: Bucharest, Timisoara
- The primary focus of the Cloud Support Partner Team is delivering the world’s best professional technical support for Office 365 products including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business, Identity and Office Online Suites
- The Partner Support Engineers will ensure that all Microsoft customers are satisfied with the effectiveness and efficiency of the support they receive. By utilizing knowledge of the customer environment, they will deliver timely and high-quality incident resolution focusing on root cause analysis, prevention, and knowledge transfer.
- They will effectively manage cases and sub-cases to ensure timely and high-quality communication with customers and resolution of all issues. They will follow through on customer commitments with courtesy and a sense of ownership.
- They will develop a relationship with both the customer and technical peers for the technology they support and related technologies so as to ensure improved collaboration and satisfaction in support.
- Communicate with Cloud Partners on technical & administrative issues via email, telephone, Skype and other means of electronic communication to troubleshoot the technical problems and front-end the administrative tasks;
- Effectively collaborate with peers in the immediate team and in EMEA wide teams to bring efficient and precise solutions to customers;
- Analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs;
- Be the customer advocate and provide initiatives on improving the business and the products.
- Very good level of English language plus advanced German/French/Spanish and Italian language;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills - both written and verbal;
- Ability to handle customer situations with empathy and ownership;
- Able to think critically and logically under pressure to resolve technical issues;
- Absolute commitment to customer service and a “can-do" attitude;
- Customer Advocacy;
- Candidate should be highly technical with a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Online and On-premise Servers, Microsoft Exchange Servers or Microsoft SharePoint Severs or Skype for Business Servers and Office Suits
- Advanced Networking skills (SMTP, DNS, Firewall, TCP/IP);
- Demonstrates ability to develop comprehensive descriptions of technical issues;
- 3 years’ technical support experience or IT support (preferably at the Enterprise level);
- Demonstrates accurate and logical problem-solving abilities. Shows an advanced level of troubleshooting;
- MCSE/MCSA qualification it’s a plus,
- University degree in a technical discipline is preferred.
- Ability to delight customers, contribute to team customer satisfaction goals;
- Excellent Team player;
- Strong ownership of customer issues;
- Realize personal accountability within team;
- Ability to take responsibility and react effectively.
- Strong technical background
- Good understanding of mail flow processes
- Good understanding of DNS and mail related DNS records
- Experience with configuring mail clients (Outlook or other)
- Solid understanding of Active Directory
- Good understanding of Microsoft Exchange server or other mail systems and interaction between Active Directory servers
- Good understanding of troubleshooting steps and activities specifically related to mail flow, permissions, feature enablement and other Exchange related issues.
- Expertise with Microsoft SharePoint 2007/2010/2013 technologies including web part deployment, site definitions and features
- General knowledge of build in SharePoint tools for web design: themes, titles and descriptions, overall site navigation and structure
- Preferably MCSA and or Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
- Experience with creating User Profiles and permissions
- Understanding of Share Point Search features
- Knowledge of how-to setup meeting via SSO admin view or via outlook add-in.
- Know how to configure the add-in to Schedule meeting via the outlook add-in
- Basic troubleshooting of the add-in and live meeting console
Strong knowledge with the following components:
- Active Directory
- Training: on-going in-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
- Benefits: medical program, sports benefits, lunch vouchers;
- Compensation: competitive salary package;
- Computer Hardware
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology