Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Microsoft active.
Vezi toate job-urile Talent Sourcer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
This is your chance to make a significant impact on the future of Microsoft in EMEA if you are an early in career professional in talent acquisition or you have recently graduated, and you are ready to enter a professional environment with ambitious goals for the company and yourself.
Microsoft EMEA Talent Acquisition is setting up a new strategic delivery pillar in Romania with the objective to further bring scale in our operating model. The company is doing therefor an investment of 20 FTE (full time equivalents) of mostly early in career roles, recruiter and talent sourcers.
The current EMEA hub exists now 4 years and consists of recruiter teams across the entire region, specifically in Germany, the UK, France, Western European & Central European countries and in Middle East & Africa.
In addition, the EMEA hub has also a cross wide EMEA talent sourcing team. This team maximizes the opportunity to headhunt, hire passive talent and sell Microsoft opportunities. These stars are experts at finding the hardest to find passive talent and incredibly skilled at selling Microsoft career opportunities. Simply put, we’ve created a team who are 100% focused on external hiring.
With the creation of the Romania hub we want to continue to create scale beyond of what we have already in this sourcing team. We have chosen the Romania market to do so because we believe in the talent that this market has to offer.
As a member of our team, you will own engaging passive candidates for our core and pivotal roles. This role is more than simple recruiting, you should be able to talk about the Microsoft strategy and articulate career opportunities that engage passive talent. You must thrive in the hunt and be focused on networking closely within the industry to identify the right talent and companies to target. You’ll cover the basics of recruiting, but more importantly, leverage your business knowledge to develop meaningful recruiting strategies which promote direct methods to source, evaluate, and pipeline exceptional candidates for Microsoft.
This is how you will spend most of your time:
- Be the driver of external hiring activity, subject expert for sourcing strategies within your target skillsets
- Directly partner with business leaders and internal recruiters in defining and maintaining core and pivotal pipelines
- Craft custom outreach and meaningful candidate engagement with mostly passive talent
- Work with teams to engage the business early in the recruiting cycle, always promote diverse hires and candidates directly from our key competitors
- You will own candidate relationships all the way to the point of an in-person interview, and will be tightly integrated into the feedback process during the interview process
- Recommend and drive improvements with recruiters and interviewing teams to effectively screen and assess talent
- Research and gather market intelligence. Map our competitors, deliver data driven insight and help our hiring managers understand the external market and shape requirements
- Minimum BA/BS degree - master is a plus or equivalent work experience: 2-5 years of recruiting experience in Technology (Services and/or Devices) and/or IT/Digital Consumer sector
- Strong passion for Technology & talent acquisition
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Passionate about sourcing activity and can demonstrate innovation in sourcing
- Advanced research/sourcing skills. Including use of Boolean, social media and alternative search techniques.
- High level of influence, can change the mind of passive candidates, can impact hiring manager’s decisions. Confidence and credibility that goes with that.
- Ability to have meaningful conversations with passive talent and persuasive enough to spark interest
- Results driven
- Ability to understand, articulate and sell Microsoft culture, business opportunities etc.
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision in an often-ambiguous environment with capacity to effectively manage multiple projects
- Great team player
- Effective critical thinking, problem solving
- Fluent English is essential (2nd and or 3rd European language an advantage)
- Strong process management (systems management), interpersonal, organizational, written, negotiation and presentation skills
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Candidate Tracking Systems etc. is required.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.