Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile DevOps Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• Hands-on experience on UNIX, UNIX-shell programming;
• Exposure to build, SCM processes & release management;
• Exposure to SVN/Git, Jira, Maven, Ansible/Jenkins, Nexus, Docker, Chef;
• Basic knowledge on Oracle-DB & SQL;
• Previous experience with AWS;
• Perl scripting experience;
• Exposure to environment’s management: setup, application deployments, server refresh, DB deployments;
• Analysis & troubleshooting of performance of systems and infrastructure;
• Ability to quickly grasp on new concepts & learn new DevOps & CI tools.
• Maintain a high level of availability of the application environments;
• Resolve production incidents;
• Interact and work with the projects team members located in other countries;
• Coordinate with other stakeholders for deploying releases into production environments;
• Organize, coordinate, setup and maintain all development and testing environments required by our teams;
• Debug & resolve incidents relating to non-production environments.
Reasons for being our colleague:
• Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment;
• We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists;
• Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients;
• Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym;
• Being part of the team will facilitate you the development of the programming skills and will provide you an opening into a wide range of DevOps tools and mindset.