IT Business Analyst with French
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
If you are good communicator, organized, results oriented and have:
• Experience in Business Analyst role
• Knowledge of SQL
• Knowledge of IT Implementation Projects methodology, phases and deliverables
• Experience with custom development projects
• Very good interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Very good presentation skills – deliver presentations, organize and drive meetings (on-site, video-conferences), write clear and concise documentation
• Problem solving skills and analytical thinking
• Fluency in French and English
Then join our team!
Our future colleague will:
• Gain good knowledge of existing application from a functional point of view
• Gather requirements, create functional specification, manage requirements backlog
• Estimate and track effort for new requirements
• Organize and drive requirements prioritization meetings
• Organize and drive User acceptance testing sessions
• Organize and drive user training sessions
• Assist development team during implementation of new features
• Assist development team with testing of new application releases
• Work with support and development team to analyze and track issues
• Promptly escalate issues