GAP Expert Consultant
Within the Station Functional Support, the GAP Expert Consultant intervenes on the offers entrusted to the team, as follows:
- The LSPRH PH2, V326 and V6 (DGE-DPMEWEB-DEXPERT) station for the ZEM, ATOO and Swiss models
- The BO query builder interface
- ADP Mobile
- Provide the LSPRH and BO functional support
- Taking part in the progress of products
Issuing the correction and progress requests of the applications.
- Taking part in the recipes and deployment of the versions
Draft functional coverage of new releases for internal and external clients and participate in internal presentations.
- Drafting the functional documentations
Ensure the evolution of these documentations, according to the product versions.
- Knowledge or ability to learn the components of the SI LSPRH
- Knowledge or ability to learn the setting tools (PPC, FTL, CDL, etc)
- Knowledge or ability to learn the flows or the technical architecture
- Knowledge or ability to learn the diagnosis tools provided (production consoles, Database analytics tool - DBHAWK etc.)
- Knowledge of models
- Good analytical and synthesis spirit
- Good teaching and writing skills
- Operational autonomy
- Very good level of written and spoken French
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.