Leads Development with English (UK Market)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Leads Development with English (UK Market) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
JOB PURPOSE & KEY OBJECTIVES:
Key objective is to generate new business opportunities across key markets for our HCM solutions and maintain our position as a Global HCM provider.
To execute the above objectives through a mixture of researching prospect accounts, qualifying leads and enriching CRM Accounts with relevant required information, effectively dispatching inbound requests to District Managers and Teleprospectors, providing insight and learning for prospects, conveyed through the full suite of social media and marketing channels. The maintenance of the Salesforce database is also key.
The successful candidate will provide a first class service by working closely with the wider Marketing and Sales teams to maximise new business opportunities.
As part of a high performance culture ensure that ADP is at the forefront of the market by promoting our services, making sure all communication is in line with ADP values and strategy profiling and researching existing / emerging companies to identify their business objectives and critical business issues.
- To utilise specialist research tools in order to keep the CRM database updated, with Leads required information and Account specifics as well as keep track of issues and trends within the wider market.
- To utilise Social Media platforms in order to assess and follow topics within the HCM marketplace and to help promote ADP as an HCM Thought Leader and Challenger. To ensure that ADP is active and seen as a “trusted expert” in arenas where targets are self-teaching.
- To build and maintain close business relationships with ADP Sales and District Managers and Teleprospectors in order to ensure timely response to incoming requests and new business opportunities.
- Using all of the above to produce a regular flow of qualified, sales ready leads
- To partner with Marketing on dispatching Leads to their respective owners, following the campaigns.
- To telephone profile and desk research the existing database of potential clients, and inbound requests, in order to ensure all key details – Decision maker names, addresses, current suppliers, etc. – are identified as well as mapping the structure of each account .
- In all instances to accurately update and maintain Salesforce.com to reflect all activity.
- To take part in regular ‘one to ones’ with Team Leaders to give/receive feedback, monitor performance / identify training needs.
- To take part in Company training sessions and ‘team days’;
- Work on a daily work schedule that is aligned with the assigned Market needs.
- Ultimately to take ownership and responsibility of individual tasks and targets to ensure the overall success of the team.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
English: native speaker or fluent (C1 level);
Experience of working in a target driven, lead generation environment preferable. Candidate must be comfortable with holding in-depth discussions with C-suite contacts and demonstrating Challenger Methodolgy behaviours, Mid-high Level of IT knowledge, Social Media and Research Methods capabilities. Previous CRM knowledge desirable (salesforce.com preferable)
Personal Characteristics/Attributes:1. Entrepreneurial and prepared to challenge the status quo
2. Flexible attitude
3. Enthusiastic and ambitious – has a clear desire to progress within a large organisation
4. Self-motivated and confident
5. Articulate with good business acumen and commercial awareness
Planning1. Proven ability to organise effectively, prioritise given workload and meeting deadlines – adherence to standards & detail
2. Has clear understanding of importance of processes
3. Actively participates in process improvement
Communication & Team Working1. Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
2. Comfortable holding business discussions with high level executives
3. Familiar with the role of Social Media in today’s sales environment
4. Can build effective internal relationships with key ADP stakeholders
5. Ability to develop effective and supportive relationships with colleagues and internal clients (District Mangers, Sales Managers) and own team.
1. Enthusiastic, committed and able to remain calm under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines.