Inside sales representative
Unlock Your Career Potential: Sales at ADP. Securing business. Cultivating new clients. Driving global growth. That's ADP Sales. Here, you'll build critical relationships with clients--from Fortune 100 organizations to small, innovative businesses--and introduce them to ADP's world-class workforce solutions. In return, we'll support you along the way and help you build your skills, enhance your talents, and advance your career. Join our Sales team and unlock your career potential.
- Reach or exceed assigned sales goals
- Implement sales strategies and call prioritization
- Develop and execute a cold calling strategy to target prospects
- Mine existing and prospective clients for referral business
- Establish and maintain good customer relations, with both internal and external customers
- Connect customers' business needs with ADP products and services
- Cross-sell other ADP solutions to existing clients
- Build network via phone with key decision makers in a designated territory
- 0-5 years successful sales experience; inside sales experience is an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication and customer relations skills.
- Demonstrated sales aptitude, assertive, persistent, good listener, and self-motivated, excellent closing skills.
- Well organized with highly effective time and activity management skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Mature and self-confident with the ability to work under pressure.
- Must be goal-oriented; must be able to reach and exceed monthly/yearly quotas.
- Excellent systems literacy knowledge in MS Office, Excel, Word, Internet.
- Able to work independently as well as with a team.
- Fluency in both English and one of the following languages (French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch)
We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of business outsourcing and human capital management solutions world-wide.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
The Inside Sales Representative will go through an on-line and formal classroom training program, learning to prospect for new business and/or sell additional business to existing ADP clients in an assigned geographic territory across the EMEA region. It will be focused on generating incremental business using sales automation software and internet technologies and working on the phone. This will be a quota-bearing position.
Software In The Cloud. Experts On The Ground
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.