RPO Recruiting Assistant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile RPO Recruiting Assistant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Please note that we are looking for colleagues that have strong English and Dutch language skills !
- Be computer literate and have experience of using Microsoft Packages and database systems, including data entry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to interact with numerous individuals.
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them in clear language.
- Undertake both electronic and paper filing, photocopying and general administration duties as required including tasks such as offer letter generation, background coordination and communications, interview scheduling, staffing coordination activities, candidate travel reimbursement.
- Responding to candidate inquiries via email, telephone or other appropriate communication vehicles for topic areas such as offer queries, new hire starter activities, applications, screening, interview schedule, etc.
- Conduct a basic phone interview to obtain work history, education, training, job skills and salary requirements and to provide basic information about the organization and position. Conduct the client driven behavioral based interview questions and recommend disposition of the candidate.
- Review candidate resumes for repeatable jobs (resume review) and conduct candidate screening. Schedule and coordinate interviews between candidates, agencies, hiring managers and recruiters.
- Performing data entry tasks related to recruitment or candidate management into multiple systems (application tracking systems, HRIS, Excel, vendor platforms for right to work, vendor platforms to background screening software) and archiving of data.
- Open and manage job requisitions in applicant tracking system. Post jobs to internal and external sites including big job boards, government sites, etc. Document interactions including status updates with candidates in their profile in applicant tracking system.
- Recruiting and mining job boards in accordance with standard operating procedures. Providing candidates with information about client positions/companies and selling them on client opportunities.
- Review candidates to determine match for position based on qualifications. Document interactions including status updates with candidates in their profile in applicant tracking system.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.