Sales Finance Analyst
Administer sales finance processes with accuracy, completeness, timeliness and in accordance with Sales & Finance policies.
- Provide finance and analytical support to the country and regional Sales Controllers
- Maintain a timely and accurate sales finance processes and reporting.
- Microsoft Office skills essential, advanced level in Excel and Databases
- Oracle and Hyperion Planning experience is a plus
- Upper intermediate level of English mandatory
- Other European language intermediate level (written and verbal)
- Perform recording/processing of sales order entry, billing and roll call transactions accurately. Conform to ADP's standard operating procedures and processes to meet production and client requirements and SLAs.
- Liaison with Sales and wider business to ensure sales is in line with Global policy, ensuring thus adherence to sales controls
- Build deeper understanding of ADP offered products, services (be upfront with payroll packages, newly added features, promos and discount scheme) as well as various other sub processes within the Order to Invoice (OTI) space.
- Continuous support and timely response to Sales, Implementation and Services Teams for resolution of inquiries and escalations.
- Develop sound understanding of Oracle OTC and other relevant systems and applications in order to effectively perform assigned duties related to order entry, billing and roll call.
- Prepare and Maintain all process logs/templates on timely and accurate basis
- Perform Sales reporting and Sales close in accordance to the Monthly Timetable
- Strive for becoming Subject Matter expert on one of the areas in OTI administration (Order entry, billing and roll call).
- Assist in identifying/developing internal controls in the process to avoid external spills and focus on improving quality of the team.
- Build relationships of trust, respect, and partnership by providing stellar service to our external clients and our internal production and support teams.
- SOX Compliance
- Respect and align to ADP Policies and Procedures
- Innovation and problem solving
- Solution focused
- Communication and influencing
- Teamwork and co-operation
- Results orientation
- Flexibility and organizational commitment
- Service orientation
- Software In The Cloud. Experts On The Ground
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.