HR Expert Consultant
Within the Functional Support team charged with the HCM products, the HR Expert consultant will interview on the offers entrusted to the team, as follows:
- HR Interview and Training Kiosk
- Talent management
- Salary review
- Provide support and assistance to internal teams
- Taking part in the progress of products
Issuing the correction and progress requests of the applications.
Taking part in the drafting of needs' expressions.
- Taking part in the deployment of versions
- Taking part in the enrichment of the knowledge base
- Knowledge of HR professions and practices, including management of in-house training and interviews
- Good knowledge and if possible experience in the field of SI DECIDIUM components
- Knowledge and ability to learn the technical flows and architecture
- Knowledge and ability to learn the diagnosis tools provided (e.g.: Database analytics tool-DBHAWK)
- Good analytical and synthesis spirit
- Curiosity to process the assistance requests
- Good teaching and writing skills
- Operational autonomy
- Very good level of written and spoken French
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.