International Recruiter with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile International Recruiter with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
We have an exciting new opportunity to work with a provider of document management solutions and technologies as a Recruiter. In this high profile role, you will be responsible for developing a partnership with hiring managers and human resources, guiding recruitment campaigns, and influencing decision making processes.This position is focused on permanent placements. In the position, you will use your recruitment knowledge and consulting skills to find the right individuals for the organization, therefore, having a direct impact on the success of the company.
The recruitment needs may vary but generally will include the following functions: Finance, Sales Technical, Customer Service, and Research & Development (R&D) across sites in Europe. A strong grasp of the market dynamics is essential for success in this role.
The main responsibilities are:
- Requisition management, involving working with hiring managers across Europe while being consultative with recommendations and solutions presented.
- Developing sourcing strategies and posting of the requisitions on identified job boards and media.
- Directly sourceing candidate through different sourcing channels.
- Screening, engaging and assessing the candidates; making recommendations to achieve the right hire.
- Making process improvement recommendations: participating in process consultation, design and implementation.
- Performing a variety of functional tasks.
- Previous experience working with clients in a talent acquisition function - agency or in-house environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Demonstrated ability to influence at all levels and reach successful outcomes.
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations.
- A high degree of flexibility and motivation with the ability to work autonomously.
- Experience in technical recruiting
- Language skills in other European languages (German)
- Demonstrated professional growth within HR, Staffing and/or Talent Acquisition Skills and Abilities.
- Proven ability to design, develop and implement strategic solutions.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization both internally and externally
- Technical - Business Knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to manage priorities within tight deadlines and high client expectations
- Client Focus/Service Orientation
- Communication Skills - written and verbal, coupled with interpersonal skills.
- People Management- embraces the concept of managing up and down.
- Manages expectations across all levels of the organization and communicates appropriately both internally and externally.
- ATS System - ability to report and leverage the ATS and manipulate data to share a story internally and externally.
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.