Technical Consultant with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technical Consultant with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
- Fluent (B2-C1) in German language
- Fluent (B2-C1) in English language
- Data processing experience
- Experience working with HR Information Systems / CRM Systems will be an advantage
- Knowledge of Payroll and Time Management
- Knowledge of the German income tax, social Security and labor
- Experience in the parameterization of wage and salary systems
- Awareness of the positioning of the product in the market place
- Knowledge of HR processes in a company
- General IT know-how; technical understanding
- Human Resources Knowledge
- Analyzing activities in order to define specifications for building effective systems, capable to meet user requirements
- Configuration of the user administration console in PAISY (Patronus, Web), ADP Report & ADP Archiv (DM)
- Provide support to internal and external customers in queries concerning payroll and HR topics within the PAISY system
- Recording and clarification of customers' requests in Siebel CRM
- Analyze the effort involved in resolving/implementing the requested changes and provide estimates
- Provide technically accurate and sustainable resolutions to client reported problems and document these for future reference
- Ensure that the implemented functionality is thoroughly tested and delivered on time
- Help in continuously improving the support service to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Conduct user training (Web)
- Configuration of time and wage types for our software customers
- Implementation of HR projects in PAISY environment, . Optimization of wage Types and time frame styles
- Supporting technical experts by executing transactional tasks through ADP Report (. creating reports based on existing templates)
- Validation and creation/adaptation of individual reports in ADP Report system
- Support the development team during the product development phase (running Pre-Release tests in staging environment in order to detect technical or functional errors/differences before rollout in Production)
- Maintain and contribute to the Knowledge Base library
- Giving advice to clients to optimize their use of the product
- Ability to influence and guide clients to ADP best practice and standard solution adoption
- Configuration of the user administration console in SmartPay (Citrix)
- Processing payroll related requests in SmartPay and supporting customers on the configuration of system-connected modules, such as Travel&Expenses and Time Management.
- Internal and external coordination for the implementation of customer requirements into the system (SmartPay)
- Performing system error analysis and data correction in the Time Management and HCM modules of SmartPay
We are a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics and compliance expertise. Our unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage. ADP serves more thanclients around the world today and helps organizations of all types and sizes unlock their business potential. For 60 years, we’ve led the way in defining the future of business outsourcing solutions and we remain one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and admired companies to work for today.