This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SAIPEM Romania active
View all jobs HR Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Saipem Romania is a technology-oriented global contractor belonging to Saipem Group, one of the largest oil and gas contractors in the world. It operates as an international main contractor for the pipelines and sea-lines, power, environmental activities and infrastructures, with a sound reputation of reliability and excellence in engineering.Requirements
Minimum 1 year of experience in an industrial environment, in a similar position or as Recruitment Specialist
Technical or IT recruitment skills and experience in recruiting blue collar positions would be considered a plus
Advanced level of English, Italian language knowledge would be consider an advantage.
Available to travel from Bucharest to Ploiesti and vice-versa.
-ensure the processes of recruitment, development and training of human resources in order to meet business needs
- planning recruiting and searching services according to the Management requirements and in line with the human resources planning;
- provide continuous analysis of the local and international labor market, local labor law, educational systems and other items affecting recruitment.
- manage the contractual and salary offers to candidates
- ensure the support to the line in the management of skills evaluation and performance evaluation
- perform analysis of company training needs, bench marking and surveys on local and international markets regarding training offers
- define annual training and development activities budget.
- support line managers for the organization of the internal training courses to facilitate the transfer of the know-how