Linux System Administrator
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
Required Technical Skills / Experience:
- Experience in UNIX, Linux, CentOS, RHEL, Networking;
- Experience in complex server configuration and support;
- General understanding Linux on Power and System I for Monitoring;
- Familiarity with RAID disk technologies & SAN infrastructure;
- Familiarity with network infrastructure;
- Understanding of patch management software;
- Familiarity with Backup software and strategies;
- Fluency in spoken and written English;
- Strong communication and teamwork skills;
- Strong technical problem solving skills;
- Ability to learn and apply new technology and methodologies in a distributed environment.
- IBM Power7, Power7+, Power8 server administration;
- Linux Base and Linux Administration;
- Maintaining Puppet code;
- Administering CentOS 6/7 and RHEL servers;
- Little knowledge and experience with CoreOS and Kubernetes;
- Infrastructure automation;
- Creating, maintaining Docker containers / Microservices;
- PowerVM (lpar creation, deletion, administration, VIO server configuration);
- Shell scripting knowledge is also required as some tasks require scripts creation or updates;
- Root Cause Analysis and fixes.