Customer Service Representative - FMCG
Connections Consult is a European innovative tech company, founded in 2005, in Bucharest. Over the past 10 years, the company re-invented several times, passed through different stages and gained robustness and maturity. Now, Connections is ready for new challenges.
Connections offers businesses the possibility to improve and align with current digital trends, by using technology tools to boost their strategical KPI and adapt to global market challenges.
Connections marks, in 2016, the first steps of regional expansion with opening offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Connections brings together RPA, Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence to design, architecture and deliver best in-class digital business solutions.
Connections has built up an integrated service model, based on market’s needs and internal competencies. Our service portfolio embeds Software Development, BPO & Automation and System Integration verticals.
- Advanced English;
- Familiar with PowerPoint, Word and Excel;
- Analytical thinking, organised, attention to details;
- Ability to work with large amount of information;
- High working speed;
- Good communication, easily adapts to different types of people
- Direct answer and follow up on consumer complaints and inquiries in Romania;
- Coordinate and provide ongoing support to local representatives on CR related issues in Balance of SEE North and Central;
- On-board and train new CR agents in SEE North and Central markets (except Ro) (CR – Customer Relations);
- Issue reports on consumer complaints and inquiries for SEE North and Central and keep the CR charts updated;
- Secure and send products to be sent to consumers;
- Timely handle all CR complaints;
- Receive and timely respond to all sponsorship requests;
- Update regularly the sponsorship request data base;
- Place all Comms Shopping cards in the system & follow-up on PO creation;
- Prepare expense reports;
- Keeping track of the Communications library;
- Prepare correspondence (received from the Comms) to be sent outside the company.