Junior Consultant – Governance, Risk & Reporting
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Consultant – Governance, Risk & Reporting active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
This is an entry-level position in our Governance, Risk & Reporting team. We are looking for young graduates in Finance or Economics who are interested in developing their expertise in one or more of the following areas: risk management, corporate governance and internal control frameworks, prudential and regulatory reporting, and regulatory compliance. We mainly work with financial institutions such as banks, insurance companies, and investment funds and much of our work consist of providing advice and insights into how these institutions can comply with various regulations in their day to day business activities and at the same time grow and enhance their shareholder value.
As part of our team, you will be involved in a diversified range of advisory projects and your work will initially consist of supporting team members as they deliver solutions to our clients in the specified areas. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Taking on assigned roles in advisory projects for financial institutions.
- Collecting and analysing data, reports and documentation.
- Assisting the team in preparing reports and presentations for clients.
- Liaising with current and potential clients at a technical level.
- Understanding key client issues in order to help identify the right solutions.
- Supporting development of new services we can offer to clients.
- Degree in Finance or Economics.
- Ability to communicate accurately and efficiently in English – advanced level.
- Strong knowledge and experience of standard office IT applications (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to successfully prioritise and handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- To be a self-motivated person, eager to acquire experience and build a career in a professional environment and with a strong team work spirit.
What we offer
- Exposure to the business and financial community.
- An accelerated learning curve through learning on projects and targeted training courses.
- Growth mindset environment where you are supported in building skills and knowledge and applying your creativity in the areas that you are passionate about.
- Continuous feedback from the people you work with, professional coaching and mentoring with any of the leaders in the firm.
- Friendly work environment enabling effective and fun teamwork.