Regulatory Reporting Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN KEPLER - IT DIVISION active.
Vezi toate job-urile Regulatory Reporting Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
• Qualifying experiences in accounting or financial audit with a focus on regulatory reporting and analytic, preferably in financial services/banking or in consultancy;
• Experience in implementing projects related to credit data represents a plus (reporting Basel 3, controlling, reporting on loans, administration of loans and guaranties, Credit Risk, COREP);
• Keen interest in regulatory reporting;
• Experience in projects implementation within the Banking industry;
• English language and Excel knowledge – Advanced;
• Understanding of detailed business requirements in financial area & specific Ana Credit reporting
• Regulatory reporting follow-up actions in order to support regulatory reporting production throughout the group;
• Responsible of the project stabilization phase outcome – support of production of reports on a solo or on a consolidated basis for Societe Generale Group on subjects such as:
• ANACREDIT delivery support - new dataset with detailed information on individual bank loans to enterprise;
• Accounting Consistency Credit Risk - application of IFRS 9 – support analyst;
• Data Quality improvement recommandations-part of the production assistance task is to assess, log data mismatches in order to further improve Group Credit Risk Data Quality;
• Perform production assistance tasks and operational controls allocated as part of project stabilization phase/lead support;
• Declare any operational risk events occurring and anticipate risks on production as part of stabilization phase/project support activities;
• Propose action plans to improve performance, remediate issues and participate to implementation of process simplification-continuous improvement.