Regulatory Reporting Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN KEPLER - IT DIVISION active.
Vezi toate job-urile Regulatory Reporting Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Group, a worldwide leader in engineering & technology consulting, has a strong commitment to invest in Romania. Its employees have the skills and capabilities to cover the whole development cycle and to offer a wide choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete projects outsourcing.
ALTEN Group has reached 1000 consultants in Romania that work on ambitious projects from offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu, Cluj-Napoca, Iasi, Craiova, Pitesti.
ALTEN Romania comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER, working as an agile organization.
ALTEN KEPLER division serves clients both locally and internationally from the fields of telecommunications, banking, automotive, aeronautics, insurances, the pharmaceutical industry and retail.
• Qualifying experiences in accounting or financial audit with a focus on regulatory reporting and analytic, preferably in financial services/banking or in consultancy;
• Experience in implementing projects related to credit data represents a plus (reporting Basel 3, controlling, reporting on loans, administration of loans and guaranties, Credit Risk, COREP);
• Keen interest in regulatory reporting;
• Experience in projects implementation within the Banking industry;
• English language and Excel knowledge – Advanced;
• Understanding of detailed business requirements in financial area & specific Ana Credit reporting
• Regulatory reporting follow-up actions in order to support regulatory reporting production throughout the group;
• Responsible of the project stabilization phase outcome – support of production of reports on a solo or on a consolidated basis for Societe Generale Group on subjects such as:
• ANACREDIT delivery support - new dataset with detailed information on individual bank loans to enterprise;
• Accounting Consistency Credit Risk - application of IFRS 9 – support analyst;
• Data Quality improvement recommandations-part of the production assistance task is to assess, log data mismatches in order to further improve Group Credit Risk Data Quality;
• Perform production assistance tasks and operational controls allocated as part of project stabilization phase/lead support;
• Declare any operational risk events occurring and anticipate risks on production as part of stabilization phase/project support activities;
• Propose action plans to improve performance, remediate issues and participate to implementation of process simplification-continuous improvement.