Improvement Engineer - Manufacturing TSR
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 47,700 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.8 billion in 2017.
* Improve First Pass Yield, 0 Km quality, standard work, and reduce scrap;
* Control and coordinate parts pending to take decisions;
* Lead, track and monitor the actions for process improvements (FPY, Jidoka, etc.);
* Collaboration with maintenance team for preventive solutions;
* Check with the line leader if the standard work is kept and can be applied;
* Improve production Idle time, reduce top down times;
* Reduce break downs and lack of material together with the process owner;
* Validation of the process in case of new process, new products & product changes, layout changes;
* Create attention sheets based on Quality topics;
* University degree in Technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics);
* Knowledge of all manufacturing and test processes;
* Knowledge of Lean process;
* English knowledge - advanced level;
* Refa Certification is a plus;
* Very good communication skills;
* Problem solving skills.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.