Project Manager in Iasi
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• University degree
• Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in IT Project Management, Banking/Trade Finance
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Project, Power Point, Excel
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Fluency in English
• Good communication and teamwork skills
• Strong communication skills
• Planning of the activities
• Project Monitor & Control
• Project Issue & Risk Management
• Analysis of business requirement and phasing of activities
• Project Economic & Financial management
• Monitoring of the project progress; reporting of activities progress to client and/or management board; project issues and risks analysis
• Formalizing Timeline Milestone
• Coordination of all parties involved
• Ensuring delivery on-time, within scope and budget
• Managing clients expectations
• Ensure resource availability
• Measure project performance
• Report and escalate