Product Data Technician - Bucharest
PROFESSIONAL, lider pe piata agentiilor de Resurse Umane din Romania, ofera clientilor sai servicii complete in domeniul resurselor umane: recrutare, testare, selectie si plasare de personal, leasing de personal, assessment & development centers, evaluare de personal, audit organizational si training.Requirements
• Excellent English communication skills, written and oral.
• CAD/CAM skills in AutoCAD, ProE, Catia or Solidworks as required
• Ability to read and understand blueprints.
• Mathematical background..
• Possesses understanding of engineering process.
• Basic knowledge of product lines and marketing and basic technical knowledge of a single area.
• 2 year technical degree or equivalent experience
• 1-3 years of design or manufacturing engineering experience
• Maintains files of engineering drawings, project reports, specifications, product proposals and documentation. Ensures documents meet standards.
• Prepares process and status reports, assigns and monitors document numbers, and reviews documents for accuracy and completeness.
• May be required to manage information regarding sales orders, work orders, purchase orders, item information and planning.
• Create documentation to support existing products, processes and equipment
• Coordinates the interaction between engineering, manufacturing, field operations, and marketing to ensure appropriate changes are documented.
• Uses CAD database, software blueprints or copy or microfilm machines for reproduction of documentation.
• May require use of 2D and 3D computer aided design software for creating models, patterns, templates, and component detailed drawings within required specifications as directed.
• Internal and external interaction with suppliers.
• support product and engineering documentation.