Release/Configuration Engineer - Bucharest
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Professional active.
Vezi toate job-urile Release/Configuration Engineer - Bucharest active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
PROFESSIONAL, lider pe piata agentiilor de Resurse Umane din Romania, ofera clientilor sai servicii complete in domeniul resurselor umane: recrutare, testare, selectie si plasare de personal, leasing de personal, assessment & development centers, evaluare de personal, audit organizational si training.Cerinte
• Excellent communication skills
• Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups
• Basic knowledge of new product development processes and work flow
• Basic knowledge of a Linux and Windows operating systems
• Basic knowledge of GIT, SVN
• Basic knowledge of Shell, batch, Python
• Basic knowledge of Jenkins, Gitlab, GitlabCI
• Basic knowledge of working with virtual machines
• Ability to debug applications and environments
• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
• Knowledge of automation tools
• Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or related field.
• 2-5 years of experience
• Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked or Internet-related computer programs.
• Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
• May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
• Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
• Adheres to quality or maintenance of quality of process
• Responsible with internal product release