Analyst | Tax Business Support
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
• Good PC skills (MS Office, databases, Internet, Outlook);
• Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint;
• Fluent English (both speaking and writing) is a must;
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written;
• Technical skills - ease to work with various systems;
• Research and analytical skills;
• Good organizational skills, details oriented;
• Capability to work effectively either individually or in a team;
• Ability to meet deadlines.
As an Analyst in the Tax Business Support, your main tasks will consist in:
• Updating information in various databases & preparing extracts of information
• Insert opportunities in our customer relationship system in a timely manner; follow-up with managers and colleagues on missing information and make sure the portfolio is updated
• Provide support in updating client contacts in our customer relationship system
• Provide assistance with risk forms completion and submission to the Central Risk team in order to process billing codes for our projects
• Become familiar with Deloitte Risk internal policies in order to provide support and consultation when required
• Act as administrator for the electronic archiving system: grant permissions, provide consultation when issues arise, perform regular reviews of the electronic client folders
• Perform monthly/regular reports based on data inserted in the customer relationship system
• Provide support in word documents editing and formatting, power point presentations formatting and data processing;
• Perform financial tasks as needed: generate and customize reports on various financial indicators for our management, provide support during the financial month closing procedures.