.NET Team Lead
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SmartRecruting active.
Vezi toate job-urile .NET Team Lead active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
A Headhunting company specialized on finding and delivering excellent candidates for technical positions – mainly IT and management!
Customized services to our exclusive clients by use of a collaborative approach to understand the company culture in order to provide candidates that share same business values and personal behavior to increase the hiring success rate.
9 specialized IT recruiters located in Bucharest, Iasi and Cluj.
We are focus on details to increase efficiency, saving clients and candidates time providing Quality not Quantity!
• Proven track record of delivering projects to time and budget
• Passionate, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Enthusiasm and interest in all things technology and Internet
• Have 3+ years Agile (SCRUM) Experience
• Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Experience of object oriented programming / modular programming with .NET
• Front-end development HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery
• Experience and understanding of web services and web service integration, MVC design patterns and frameworks, and SQL syntax and implementation into SQL Server
• Awareness and familiarity with Bootstrap, Angular, Knockout and other frameworks
• Experience and understanding of GIT, SVN or another including branching methodologies
• Strong experience of .NET eco-system software and services including build, deployment, and testing
• Experience of the full software development lifecycle, from requirements gathering and functional specification to testing and delivery
• Commercial experience in web application development and / or software development.
• Experience in trouble shooting issues using a variety of tools such as Fiddler and Firebug
• Strong Experience of Microsoft .NET Stack including Entity Framework, Visual Studio .NET, Web API
• Jira & Confluence Experience
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Work in Agile environment - participate in sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos
• System design and architecture for .NET- and Sitecore-based projects
• Producing technical documentation for projects, e.g.: Technical specifications or Hosting/Architecture/Network diagrams
• Provide estimations for the development of specific software systems within a project
• Enhancements, Maintenance and Support of existing applications
• Create Wiki posts and other written content to support the technical team and solution for the business
• Sitecore system documentation
• Identify new areas or methods of development, and lead the .NET team in their implementation
• Hands-on development and prototyping of projects according to specifications and briefs
• Due diligence on the implementation of tasks from both individual work and the .NET team to ensure no regression of code, and maintain the stability of the whole project
• Overall ownership of .NET based solutions for quality assurance purposes
• Ensure that all .NET/Sitecore projects are delivered to the required quality standard by getting QA sign-off from a .NET development perspective ready for UAT
• Deliver project code-releases unsupervised and without issue
• Be able to lead in fault-finding and the resolution of issues
• Be first line support for any mission critical or live/production environment issues
• To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably expected.
• Develop and maintain and ensure team code’s in accordance with defined standards and generally accepted practices.
• We expect everyone on our team to present creative solutions to our technology problems.
• Make sure code developed is tested and documented by team members. This includes unit
• testing, system testing, performance testing, and capacity testing.
• Design development, testing, and production environments which account for technology stack,
• security, considerations, performance, and integrations
• Ensure development infrastructure is setup and configured according to company's established
• best practices. Including areas such as solution structure, source control, continuous
• integration, and build scripts.
• Perform work in development environment, test in staging environment and work with other
• groups to push changes to production.
• Account for time spent on activities using time tracking application.
• Manage relationships:
• Maintain balanced relationships across the business community, technical team, and IT vendors.
• Manage client requests and expectations.