Service Desk Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Stefanini Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Service Desk Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
- University graduate;
- Minimum of 4 years experience in managing teams (including performance management) in a large global organization;
- Support center environment experience is mandatory;
- Critical thinking and problem solving to assess client situation and provide actionable outcome based on business/technical advice and access the appropriate Stefanini services to support achievement of business results;
- High tolerance and flexibility / evolved ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations;
- Excellent relationship skills including significant experience working with executives level;
- Superior verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills;
- Collaboration and team leadership;
- Strong time and project management skills;
- Business Leadership skills;
- English proficiency
- Analyzing and reviewing operational progress within DHS projects;
- Accountable for operational results and improved efficiency for DHS projects;
- Overseeing launch activities , preparation and change if subject to change control;
- Managing the general overview of staffing for Operations;
- Overseeing and managing the Global Operations teams within DHS structure
- Managing, coaching and developing DHS Team Leaders as well as other horizontal structures, as assigned, in order to improve customer service and to achieve specific operational objectives, and to insure effective use of IEX, adherence & compliance, balanced score card for all agents, quality delivery;
- Assessing Team Leaders, evaluating their performance, productivity appraisals and quality of work;
- Evaluating client situation, providing actionable outcome based on business/technical advice, and accessing the appropriate Stefanini services to support achievement of business results.
- Attractive salary package;
- Contract for unlimited period of time;
- 27 days Annual Vacation;
- Massage sessions;
- Relaxation room (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
- IT and Soft skills trainings provided by our specialists;
- Opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment – Trainer, Quality Analyst, Team Leader, Project Management, Infrastructure or Application Developer Specialists etc.;
- Friendly, fun and young team.